A letter to my brother

Gaborone, April 18. 2019



To My Dearest Brother

"I put your mother through hell, don't you mind

I hate your brother as well, don't you mind, don't you mind

Oh I was thinking about killing myself, don't you mind

I love you, don't you mind, don't you mind"


Those are lyrics from one of my favourite bands, The 1975. They're sad lyrics aren't they? Its a sad song. When I was really sad I used to make the words sound like my words. We're not the best of friends and you know that. I wish it were different. I wish you were ok. I wish you would love yourself the way mum loves you. I wish I loved you the way mum loved you. But thats ok. I'm getting better. I found Jesus(or rather He found me) so I don't hate the world so much. I don't hate the myself as much as I hate you.


Anyways, how are you? Have you eaten? Hows your mind? I know I may not show it often I really do wish nothing but the best for you. Get better quick. Wake up faster. I have so many awesome plans for us. so many business ventures we can get involved in. With my smarts and your creativity we'll be unstoppable. Im waiting for you, but I can only wait for so long.



From your loveliest sister


R

Comments

Popular Posts